I did not find value in it and stopped about halfway through.He would not honor any refunds.

I also would not recommend spending money on this course (about $1500) as you can get most if not more information from bigger pockets. It is a typical RE guru type of program where he pushes information on various RE strategies and steps to follow in automated emails. He then attempted various upsells on having you spend more money on more private coaching, etc. The biggest red flag: When I asked Duncan how much actual RE investing he was doing at the time from the training he provided, he said he wasn't doing any and was focused on different investments.

I should have walked away at this point. I am not someone who typically goes through the trouble of discrediting any service or program publicly, however I did feel like this was a waste of money for me and want to make sure that others are aware of my experience. Duncan Wierman is a sleazebag. He has never ever bought nor sold a piece of property in his life.

His office address leads to a antique store in SC. If he even knows a Closing attorney that can verify a successful closing that he has done, I will also kiss is a$$. His reputation follows his not only look but, his lies and deception. I have not only seen numerous negative information on this ***, i have attended his low ball meeting that he holds at a either Jack In the Box or Motel 6 or Super 8 hotel conf room and leads NOWHERE.

His back ground is a marketer only. He is a typical reflection of James Harris of Trump University scam look him up. Duncan Wierman in a notorious liar, and a FRAUD.

He attempts to do business with the real guys in the business, and if they refuse to be associated with his name, he then goes on the internet to attempt to smear their names like he did on his so-called black list.ALL SCAMS.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: How nasty they are and money hungry to steal my savings.

Had an Experience with Lowlands Real Estate Investors Association?

Comments